IN USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND EXPRESSLY AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH SHALL BE BINDING ON YOU:
The following terminology applied to these Terms and Conditions and any or all Agreements:
- ‘Customer’, ‘You’, ‘Your’ and ‘user’ refers to you, the person accessing this website and/or making a booking/reservation through us on this Site and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- ‘The Company’, ‘Ourselves’, ‘We’ and ‘Us’, refers to Viverati Interactive Marketing Pvt. Ltd., which operates under the brand name “PoshVine” and having its services listed at www.poshvine.com.
- ‘Party’, ‘Parties’ or ‘Us’ refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- ‘YES BANK’ refers to registered place of business of YES BANK at India, a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India.
- ‘Site’ is the website www.yesculinaryexperiences.com that is published and maintained by PoshVine on behalf of YES BANK.
- ‘Merchants’ refers to participating service providers.
- YES BANK Cards refers to all Credit and Debit Cards issued by YES BANK in India.
- By accessing, browsing or using this Site, you unconditionally accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions as set forth herein.
- By accessing any of the sub-Site (whether belonging to an ‘associate’ of Company or otherwise) through this Site, then such sub-Site may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such sub-Site.
- Customer availing services/products from the Company shall be in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any additional terms posted on this Site, which together constitute the entire agreement between the Company and you. These Terms and Conditions are restricted to the scope of this agreement and subject to the prevailing laws of India.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate the access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, for general maintenance or for any other reason.
- In the event that any of the terms and conditions herein conflict with additional terms or other terms contained within any other Company document, then these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
YES BANK Cardholders can enjoy exclusive access and special discounts to a range of dining offers across 300 restaurants in 10 cities. All experiences are offered through www.yesculinaryexperiences.com across Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Chandigarh, Jaipur and Ahmedabad with effect from 1st July,, 2017. Participating Service Providers will offer a benefit (usually in the form of discounts or special prices) to YES BANK Cardholders (the “Offer”).
- All bookings / redemptions through www.yesculinaryexperiences.com are possible through YES BANK Credit and Debit Cards as specified for that offer. YES BANK Cards need to be issued in India only.
- The entire payment for the transaction – whether on the website or at the merchant outlet – must be made with the relevant YES BANK Card with which the booking has been made.
- The bookings will be considered on a first come first serve basis subject to availability with the service provider.
- Customer should carry the SMS and/or E-mail confirming his/her reservation details to the merchant outlet.
- Each merchant showcased on the website and its offers carry its own terms and conditions. Please refer to the specific offer to know more about its terms and conditions, redemption process flow, offer validity period, and other associated details. For any dispute / query / contention, resolution will take into account both the offer terms (as applicable for each offer) and the program terms as listed here.
- The participating Service Providers and the price of the experience or the offer extended are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Transactions carried out at service providers other than the ones mentioned in the website shall not be applicable for the Offer.
- The Offer is brought to the Customers solely by the participating Service Providers. YES BANK is not making the Offer and holds no warranty and shall not be responsible for the delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the offer and/or products/services made available to the Customers under the Offer.
- Any disputes/queries/contentions regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality made available to the Customers under the Offer on the products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customer directly to the participating Merchant Outlets. YES BANK shall not entertain any communication in this regard. Any query/ contention/dispute raised by any Customer to YES BANK shall be forwarded to the Merchant Outlets. Merchant Outlets shall be solely responsible for resolving such queries/ contentions/disputes within a reasonable time.
- YES BANK, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, to a Customer, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products/services under the Offer.
- YES BANK reserves the right to extend or terminate this Offer without prior notice. YES BANK also reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly, or in part, this Offer by another Offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- The terms and conditions of the Offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation to the rules and regulations governing the use of the YES BANK Credit and Debit Cards. Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from the Customer to YES BANK from usage of Credit Cards by the Customer under this Offer and/or otherwise will be governed by YES BANK Terms & Conditions and the Cardholder Agreement.
- A Customer without being required to do any further act, shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions herein. The above terms and conditions need to be read in conjunction with the YES BANK Cardholder Agreement. Customer can view the YES BANK Cardholder Agreement as well as the complete terms and conditions on the online portal www.yesbank.in.
- Any Offer mentioned in the website cannot be combined with any other offer, during the same transaction.
- The following dates are blackout dates, meaning, table reservations will not be permitted for these dates - 1st Jan, 26th Jan, 14th Feb, 15th Aug, 2nd Oct, 24th Dec, 25th Dec and 31st Dec.
As we provide reservations for leisure services like dining experiences, we are unable to refund your booking fee unless the Service Provider (the restaurant or the spa or the hotel) does not honour your reservation. In that case please email us at [email protected] and we will process your refund within 7 working days.
In case you wish to cancel your booking and you are eligible to receive the refund of your online booking fees as per the Cancellation Policy, your refund to your Card account will be processed within 7 working days.
Any information specifically mentioned by the Company as Confidential shall be maintained confidentially by the you and shall not be disclosed unless as required under any law or to serve the purposes of this agreement and the obligation of both the parties.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, YES BANK and/or its affiliates, their websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and interest chargeable, brought by third parties as a result of :-
- Any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to this agreement
- Violation of any law or rights of a third party by you; or
- Use of this Site by you.
- You shall be solely and exclusively liable for any breach of any country specific rules and regulations or general code of conduct and the Company, YES BANK cannot be held liable for the same.
This Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than the Company. The Company does not control such third- party sites and links and is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representation of the contents, or any changes or updates therein. The Company’s inclusion of links to such Sites is only for convenience and does not imply any endorsement of the material on such third-party sites or any association with their operators. Your decision to access any of the third-party sites linked to this Site, is entirely at your own risk.
The Customer agrees that there can be exceptional circumstances where the Company may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to reasons like business exigencies, decisions of statutory/regulatory authority operational and technical issues, labor unrest, climatic conditions, acts of God, fire, strikes, acts of governments etc. If informed in advance of such situations, the Company will make best efforts to provide similar alternative to its Customers or refund the booking amount.